What is the difference between BSE and NSE?
Stock markets is a place where a individual, group of individuals or institutional investors come together to buy and sell shares in a public venue. Nowadays these exchanges exist as electronic marketplaces. Share prices are set by supply and demand in the market as buyers and sellers place orders in this stock market. A stock may be bought or sold only if it is listed on an exchange. In India, We have two main exchange viz NSE & BSE. A1 Intraday Tips try to explain the difference the between NSE – National Stock Exchange & BSE – Bombay Stock Exchange in Indian share market.
BSE Share Market
BSE means Bombay Stock Exchange, It is the first and one of the largest Stock Exchange in India and in the world and it’s also an Asia’s oldest stock exchange. Bombay Stock Exchange was established in 1875 as the Native Share and Stock Brokers’ Association. In the BSE more than 6000 Companies listed. The BSE is the world’s 10th largest stock exchange with an overall market capitalization of more than $2.2 trillion on as of April 2018
The BSE has started an open-floor to an electronic trading system in 1995. SENSEX is the stock market index in BSE Limited and it’s comprised of 30 stocks covering the very 11 important sectors of the economy of India.
NSE Share Market
NSE means National Stock Exchange of India Limited. The NSE is one of the leading & largest stock exchanges of India, located in Mumbai. The NSE was established in 1992, it was the first dematerialized electronic exchange in India. Nifty is the Index of the stock market for the NSE. The Nifty50 stocks are also known as the NSE Fifty. This is the list of top best stocks of the best companies in India.
The difference between BSE and NSE
- Presence in India: A main difference between NSE and BSE is the presence all over India. NSE has presence in almost all cities of the India and BSE has its presence in only 400 cities of the India.
- NSE Index Called Nifty and BSE Index is called as Sensex.
- Nifty is the list of Best 50 stock in the Nse, While the SENSEX is the list of Best 30 stocks listed in BSE.
- BSE is the First stock exchange established in 1875 While National Stock Exchange (NSE) was founded in 1992 in Mumbai.
- The minimum tick price on NSE is 5 paise whereas it is 1 paise on BSE.
- The Trading volume is much higher at NSE comparable to BSE
- There are large number of Companies listed in BSE (Approx 5000 plus) comparable to NSE (1600+).
If you are looking for the top intraday trading tips A1 Intraday Tips will help you to gain maximum profit with minimum risk by providing the free intraday tips. For Free Trial you can register here to avail our Free Intraday Tips for 2 days. You can also download A1 Intraday Tips mobile app here. For more information call us at 07506090788 / 07600797534.